- Remember Folks, “The Best Time To Call” Doesn’t Mean “The Only Good Time To Call”
- Better Than an Automated Direct Message – Tweet Your Way to More Website Traffic and a Better Conversion Rate
- Does a Twitter Auto Response Direct Message provide any Business Value?
- Think Like a Black Belt, Act Like a Ninja. Part III – Backwards is the New Forwards
- Think Like a Black Belt, Act Like a Ninja. Part II – The Mind Trick
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Zero to Success in 60 Days or Less: How to Build a Successful Lean Six Sigma Program From the Ground Up (Part III – The Point Kaizen)
In my last blog entry I discussed how directed problem solving under the right conditions can be the catalyst for reviving a LSS program that has been hindered by execution problems. I have found that the Point Kaizen method is … Continue reading